Friday, November 24, 2017

Wishlist ~

Hello readers! Less than a month from today I'll be in the US for two weeks. I'm super excited to see you all. I wanted to put out a small request, *just in case* anyone happens to be visiting any secondhand bookstores in the coming month!

I am in search of children's picture books in Spanish and any learning English materials (books, workbooks, audio) for Spanish speakers for any ages, elementary school to adults. Paperback/lightweight books are preferred, I have to hike them an hour into my community on a steep and sometimes slippery mountain road. My English club members and neighbor kids would be so appreciative!

 Walter, Roger, Roderick, Ehinar, Dionicio

November 3rd festivities in Cerro Mesa

Elvin/Chelo

Some of Matt's host siblings and neighbors in Cerro Caña

No comments:

Post a Comment