Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Prayer Request

Hi readers - on Saturday one of our fellow Comarca volunteers passed away suddenly in a tragic accident. Cody was an exceptionally smart engineer and problem-solver, a fun lover, a generous soul, full of a ridiculous amount of enthusiasm, and I am so lucky to have called him a fellow G79 volunteer and squirrel pal the past 9 months. I am looking forward to celebrating his life tomorrow in Panama City.

https://www.peacecorps.gov/news/library/peace-corps-mourns-loss-volunteer-cody-oser/

I ask that you keep his family, friends, community members, and all of Peace Corps Panamá in your prayers, if you are so inclined.

Also...I slipped while walking down a hill & fractured my left wrist on Sunday and am now in a cast...I am not at all sure what the next month or so is going to look like because of this.

More updates soon.

Xoxoxoxoxo
Bei

No comments:

Post a Comment